Sunday 28 December 2014

Quote/Photo of the Day


Haven't posted recently because I've been super busy with work and stuff so here's a small post just to show I'm still alive, hoping this will help get my ass in gear and get some proper posts with original content up here soon!

This quote is one of those that I think everyone can relate to and I know for me it's an important thing to keep in mind. I used to be one of those people who swam oceans for my friends but time and time again I learned that they would never do the same for me. I've stopped letting people walk all over me and take me for granted and its doing me a world of good. I used to put everyone else before myself but I've learned that sometimes you need to be selfish and look after yourself. My loyalty has always been my downfall because people take advantage of it but I'm doing my best to be a better judge of character and to stop letting others use me as a doormat. True friends don't do that and although it's hard to come to terms with this realisation, I know it's 100% for the best and it's just part of growing up.

Posivibes all the way folks xo



No comments:

Post a Comment