Tuesday 6 January 2015

Amethyst Fo' Dayz



I've always been a massive fan of Wicked Clothes, they always have such unusual jewellery and clothing and I've always been delighted with the quality of anything I've ordered from them. This little piece is by far my favourite though! It's a piece of raw amethyst on a gold chain which can be purchased here (it's currently on sale for $19.99 so hop to it!).

According to the reviews, the size of stone you get varies from order to order so it's the luck of the draw, you can see a selection of the different sizes below.


I got quite lucky with mine, the stone is a nice size and very good quality. The length of the chain was a bit shorter than I expected, mine hangs about an inch below the lowest point of my collar bone but even though I would've preferred a longer chain, I really love this piece.



As the daughter of a reiki and seichim master, I can definitely appreciate the holistic aspect of amethyst as well the aesthetic. Among other traits, amethyst is believed to enhance creativity and passion, protect travellers on their journeys, relieve stress and increase tranquility.

My package arrived within two weeks (not bad considering it was coming from the states) and the necklace came in a gorgeous little drawstring cloth bag, perfect presentation if you wanted to give any of their products as a gift.

Definite 10/10 for this necklace and five stars for Wicked Clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment