Thursday 16 April 2015

Forget Me Not

Today was lovely! The weather was beautiful so after a bit of a lie in and doing a few bits around the house, I grabbed my camera and a book and hit the road!

I didn't really have a destination in mind when I left the house but I decided to go a spot near the River Liffey which isn't too far from where I live. In the end I couldn't get parking near the area I had in mind so I kept going, looking for somewhere I could safely pull in so I could go for a ramble.

The only place I could pull in and park was in front of a very old rural graveyard which, as weird as this may sound, had some really beautiful trees and flowers and general scenery so I figured I'd start my wandering in there. I thought from the location of the graveyard that it might back onto the Liffey and I was right so I got to spend some time by the river even if it wasn't the exact place I had in mind.

I wouldn't call myself religious but I'm definitely somewhat spiritual so out of respect I didn't take photos of any graves or flowers/arrangements on the graves, just of the surrounding trees and plants.

I spent about 40 minutes wandering around and I got some really gorgeous shots which I'll leave below. You can find my flickr album of these photos here if you want to see them in bigger and better quality!

Hope everyone's loving the sunshiney vibes!
































































No comments:

Post a Comment